Almost forty years ago, the Survival Tour went across the globe in 1979. The band completed 46 shows within three months and millions of fans attended. The 21st stop was at the Pacific Coliseum in Vancouver, Canada on November 21, 1979 where it all happened for the guitar owner Gary Guitar when he last met the King of Reggae Bob Marley.
Bob Marley & The Wailers
- Be The Lucky Fan
- How It Works
- Wear Your Cause
- Why Join
to receive the special gift fromThe King of Reggae
Will It Be You?
* The rarest and most expensive guitar in the world is up for grabs!!!
- Participants must be aged 12 years old and up. If you're under 18, you must have a consent from your parent or legal guardian by registering with a partner.
- Main Requirement
- All online essay registrations must be done online at www.BobsGuitar.org. Mail registrations and information can be found here.
- Essay Registration
- You are required to submit an essay entitled "A Gift From The King of Reggae" explaining why you or your chosen charity deserves Bob Marley's personally owned guitar. To complete the essay registration, it comes with a $10 (USD) processing fee or $15 (USD) for Wristband plus applicable taxes and/or shipping fees. There are (10) ten options to register your essay: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Youtube, Radio Station, Newspaper, Postal Mail, Talk Show, and Wristband. You will have to provide the link of your chosen social media account if applicable.
- It's fast and easy! There are (3) three ways to participate: register essay, buy wearables, or do both without limit.
- The closing date is by midnight on Sunday, May 31, 2020. (your local time)
- The (10) ten finalists and their charities (if applicable) will be announced by Tuesday, June 30, 2020 to attend 1LuckyFan event.
- 1LuckyFan Event
- The 1LuckyFan will be chosen at the Hard Rock Casino in Vancouver, BC Canada. Date of the event will be announced on BobsGuitar.org.
- OPTION 1$10 USD
- 1LuckyFan Bandana
- COMING SOON
- OPTION 2$20 USD
- 1LuckyFan Tees
- COMING SOON
- OPTION 3$30 USD
- 1LuckyFan Hooded Sweatshirt
- COMING SOON
DID YOU KNOW?
Who knew that a son of a young black Jamaican woman and a white
British army captain would become a music legend one day.
Bob Marley was not only known as a legendary musician but also
his powerful humanitarian messages. Henceforth, his music
has spread throughout the world
even to this day after his death
47 years ago with over 1.5 billion fans and is still growing.
If you agree it's right to continue his legacy and philosophy not only his love for music
but also his passion for making a difference in our world, and...
If you are a true Bob Marley fan who will whole-heartedly
appreciate this special gift "Bob Marley Washburn Guitar" to be passed on to you
and/or to your chosen charity, then you should participate in this cause.
There is no known opportunity for anyone of something like this extraordinary.
Your participation will help support good humanitarian causes and charities such as 1Love Foundation,
Prince's Trust, Jimi Hendrix Foundation, Food Bank Canada, and Guitars for Vets and
over thirty others from around the world. And, your charity could be one of them!
Role Model + Recipe + Implement = Success Michael Lee-Chin
Being the former President and CEO of the renowned David Foster Foundation for 20 years, I am so impressed by Gary Guitar that the only way to express what he is doing is a quote by Ralph Waldo Emerson: "Do not follow the path may lead, go instead where there is no path where there is no trail." Ian Tostenson
I have been with some of the most creative personalities in music. Gary Guitar is one of them in his own category - giving back to the world! Peter Seitz
I have met and played with the top musicians in this planet for the last 52 years. There are only a few that stood out for me and that is Bob Marley and Jimi Hendrix. Both are cutting edge, iconic and genius in their own music genre: rock and pop. Co-incidentally, Gary Guitar can be described the same in his own world of endeavours. Gerardo Velez
An amazing pure altruistic gesture to help our fellow brothers and sisters in need. Chuck Mack
As the great great grandson of Charles Darwin, this project would be the next evolutionary stage for charity awareness and giving for mankind. Sir James Barlow
I have the honor of knowing Gary Guitar through the Jimi Hendrix Family Foundation. I developed enormous respect for his dedication to doing things right in terms of continuing someone's legacy and in this case Bob Marley's legacy. I also became acutely aware of his great knowledge and skills in building out-of-the-box projects as well as the endless hours he worked in a determination to help people who deserve a recognition for their individual talents and hard work. As a cousin of Jimi Hendrix, I know genius when I see it. This concept of 1 Lucky Fan is a pure genius. Regi Hendrix
with your registration
You don't wanna miss out!
Quantities are limited.
View and order here!!!